2 tablespoons of finely ground Robusta (you can also use the blend of Robusta and Arabica)·
3 cups of hot water (96 °C)·
2 egg yolks·
1-3 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk (depends on how sweet you want it to be)·
1 tablespoon of sugar
- Brew Vietnamese coffee with a phin filter placed over each coffee cup. Let it drip for 4 – 5 minutes. Here is more detailed instruction how to brew traditional Vietnamese coffee with phin.
- Beat eggs with sugar in a small bowl till soft peaks form.
- Carefully mix it with condensed milk, ensure to preserve the egg-sugar foam.
- Pour coffee in the cup, carefully spoon the egg mixture over the coffee.
- You can add cocoa powder or cinnamon.
Mr. Viet produces real Vietnamese coffee that you can use to brew egg coffee. Our beans are expertly roasted in Dalat region, Vietnam. We carefully select and control coffee roasting in order to get tasty and balanced coffee. We produce it in accordance with all the traditions of Vietnam. Follow us to learn more about coffee and Vietnamese coffee culture!